Student Recital Booking
How to schedule your recital.
- Before the scheduling deadline, discuss with your applied professor and your pianist 3 dates and times that will work for all of you.
- Contact the Concert and Facilities Coordinator or Professor Kristen Hansen with the 3 dates and times that you work best for you. (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com).
- The coordinator will contact you with the date and time that works best in the schedule. (Remember, YOU are responsible for providing a stage manager and 2 ushers.)
- Complete the necessary recital forms.
How to submit your program for printing
- At least 2 weeks prior to your recital, complete the Program Template. This will allow time to have program proofread and printed.
- Include ALL information, including catalogue numbers (for example, K. numbers Op. numbers). You must also use the correct diacritical marks from the template.
- Make sure you have all of the composer dates that are available.
- Your professor will be asked to proofread - then the final copies will be placed in his/her mailbox.
- The applied professor is responsible for bringing the programs to your recital.